Tuesday, June 22, 2010


Happy Birthday to me!!! I had a great birthday this year even though I wish I was 25 again, but 27 will have to do. So, here is how it went down. I went boating with Emily Dennis and her roommates and family. I had a blast. Thank you Emily. I got some much needed sun. I came home got ready for the day and I ate some pizza for dinner and then Alicia and Kyle came over and some friends. Alicia and Jaime both made me cakes. Thank you they were both oh so good. The party went until about 12 and then I fell fast asleep. The next morning I had to speak in Church and from what I hear it went well. Then Susan and Nathan had me over for dinner and more cake. It was so good. I had so much fun hanging out with Susan, Nathan, Savanna, Carissa, Alicia, Kyle and Grandma Matthews. I went back home and my friend Matt Thomas came down all the way from SLC and brought me a Barbie cake. It was so good. I was good to see him again and catch up over a really well done and tasty cake.
My new Puma purse. Thanks Mom and Dad!!!!
Emily and I out on the boat!!
Mike and I at my party!!!! Thanks for coming Mike
Jaime made me this cake and she calls it celestial cake and it sure is.
Alicia and Kyle, my biggest fans. Ha ha Thanks for being there at every party. I loved it.
The cake Matt made me. Inside it was pink too.
It was so good.

2 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday!! It looks like a lot of fun!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!! :D

jessica peterson