Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I went to Logan this past weekend for a Friends wedding. It was so much fun. We stayed Friday night, thanks to Erin. A few things happened while we were there. I went to the Texas Road House restaurant for the first time. My thoughts: It was good. I love their rolls. I couldn't get enough. We got to hang out with Laural the night before her big day. She was a little stressed out but it was still fun. It was Annie's Birthday and all she wanted was something free because it was her birthday. It was pretty funny. We went and got Aggie Ice cream. It was good.

There she is...the Logan Temple..so pretty!
Roommates. Not all of us were roommates at the same time but at one time or another we were her roommate.

The lovely Bride and I
What cute center pieces




2 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

Great pictures, looks like you had a good time. You are beautiful!

Laurel said...

I'm so glad you were there! Miss ya!