This past year has not been a good one for the blog postings. I have been a little pre-occupied Well, it's about time that I spent my time making life happen instead of wishing and hoping life would happen to me. Most of my life just about every situation I would call my mom and say "You'll never guess what just happened" and then we would be on the phone for the next ten minutes laughing about how sad the situation was and of coarse it happened to me. Well, thank goodness for not having more any dating stories. No more crazy men that dress funny and show up at my door for a blind date and I open the door and they look surprised that I wasn't as ugly as they had anticipated I would be. No more angry boy posts. I am not saying things like this with the crazy "this only would happen to Shayla" situations won't happen because they will and do, stay tuned for the drivers license story.
I have been spending my time planning mine and Clay's wedding, working full-time and crafting the other time. Here is a few pictures of what's going on.
1 comment:
Love it!
Post a Comment