Dear Mail Man,
Are we in a fight I don't know about?
Why won't you take my Netflix DVD
I don't see an out going mail box here.
I only have the free DVD trail for a month.
I'm dying to see what happens next on Perfect Stranger.
I'm sorry for the trouble I have caused by ask to take my DVD.
I hope your day is wonderful and bright.
Shayla
His response:
If you have out going mail
put a note on outside of box
I open the box from the top and can't see
out going mail
Thanks, Kenny
What a sweet mail man. I left him a treat.
Up near the top so he'd see it.
3 comments:
That's hilarious! I LOVE it!
You are adorable. That is a great story. Kenny sounds like a quality guy.
Your so sweet to leave hima treat.
Post a Comment