I have found Garden Ridge...Clay and I spent hours in there. This is an awesome giraffe taller than Clay even!
Clay and I next to a real ginger bead house
Keisha one of my fabulous roommates from the past came to visit me. It was so wonderful and fun!
Merry Christmas from Mr. and the future Mrs. White!!!
In other news I got an iPhone for $1.00. I am so excited and love my new iPhone. I have a new job, I work for GE at a customer service rep. I mainly take orders from contractors and retailers for major appliances. I moved!!! I now how a fabulous roommate named Amanda and we are in the same branch. She is very sweet and kind and I'm lucky to have her as my last roommie before Clay .....forever!!!
2 comments:
Looks like you are having a ton of fun!
I had so much fun too! Thanks for hosting me Can't wait to see you guys again next May
Post a Comment