My year in review!! I recently turned 28. I was thinking "What are 27 different things I have learned or have been through during my 27Th year" Here I go!! In no particular order. Enjoy the picture collage after my list!!
1. I visited my sister Marie in September
2. While visiting my sister Marie I got to go to Boston
3. I was a photographer at a wedding
4. I lived with my bestie Jules
5. I got to go to Kentucky for Christmas
6. I got to see my parents for the first time in over a year
7. I found a great ward
8. I lost 20 lbs
9. I dated a really great guy
10. I lost that same great guy
11. I did really well in school despite my rough patch in life
12. I NO longer have to go back to the Huntsman Cancer Center to see my Oncologist
13. I learned how to cook a lot of new things in my cooking class
14. I became an aunt three times this past year
15. I ran my first Ragnar race
16. I had a wonderful bike trip to St. George...to this day Julie and I say that was the best trip
17. I am pretty sure I got 10x funnier
18. I learned a way to my heart it is through bike products
19. I spent my first Thanksgiving without my family. I went to Idaho with my bestie Jules and her brother Jeff.......FUN!!!!
20.I camped in Moab with my cousins for spring break
21.I put my cards in a boutique
22. I was homeless for week in the summer. I lived out of my car and slept at Susan's
23. I got my first manicure and loved it
24. I got to spend a lot of time with really good friends and family members
25. I have gained a stronger testimony
26. I learned I can do a lot of stuff under a huge amount of stress
27. I was part of a street show in Boston....so much fun

1. I visited my sister Marie in September
2. While visiting my sister Marie I got to go to Boston
3. I was a photographer at a wedding
4. I lived with my bestie Jules
5. I got to go to Kentucky for Christmas
6. I got to see my parents for the first time in over a year
7. I found a great ward
8. I lost 20 lbs
9. I dated a really great guy
10. I lost that same great guy
11. I did really well in school despite my rough patch in life
12. I NO longer have to go back to the Huntsman Cancer Center to see my Oncologist
13. I learned how to cook a lot of new things in my cooking class
14. I became an aunt three times this past year
15. I ran my first Ragnar race
16. I had a wonderful bike trip to St. George...to this day Julie and I say that was the best trip
17. I am pretty sure I got 10x funnier
18. I learned a way to my heart it is through bike products
19. I spent my first Thanksgiving without my family. I went to Idaho with my bestie Jules and her brother Jeff.......FUN!!!!
20.I camped in Moab with my cousins for spring break
21.I put my cards in a boutique
22. I was homeless for week in the summer. I lived out of my car and slept at Susan's
23. I got my first manicure and loved it
24. I got to spend a lot of time with really good friends and family members
25. I have gained a stronger testimony
26. I learned I can do a lot of stuff under a huge amount of stress
27. I was part of a street show in Boston....so much fun


5 comments:
I'm so honored to be in your picture collage, and SO GLAD that I got to spend some time this past year with you :)
I LOVE it!! You did an excellent job!! You are very blessed to have such fun people in your life and to do so many fun things!
We love you!!
Happy 28th, Shayla! What a memorable year!
How cow! I learned that I need to be a little more productive with my time. You did so much--and meaningful stuff too! Shayla, you're an awesome friend. Let's make this one amazing too (well, I hope I can be a little part of it...)!
Gosh, it sounds like you had an amazing year! That's so awesome. I loved this post :)
Post a Comment