Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My immune system is out on vacation. This is the worst part of the year is when this happens. This is its third vacation this year. Yesterday I barely hit my shin on a chair and today I have a large bruise. My throat hurts like crazy and I feel like crap. This is not good news. I have to run the Ragnar in about ten days and I need to be training and running everyday but I can't run in my condition. Well, I suppose I will sleep and hopefully tomorrow I will feel better and go for a run.

5 comments:

Kyle, Alicia, and Jaxson said...

Oh NO! This is NOT good news. I'm sorry that is NO fun. Jaxson feels horrible that you are in this condition. What a thoughtful little boy!

Emma said...

That is the worst! I'm so sorry :( Do you run a lot? Is Ragnar a marathon?

Ray and Lisa said...

I hope you feel better soon!!!

Miss Keesh said...

Get better soon! Praying for you

smalltoes said...

Emma- Yes, I run. I wish I ran more but I bike more than I run. The Ragnar is a run from Logan to Park City with 12 people. It takes two days to run.