A couple of weeks ago now, I ran the Ragnar. The Ragnar is a relay from Logan to Park City. There are 12 people on a team and each person runs 3 legs and each leg is a different length. There are two cars and the fist 6 runners are in the first car and the last 6 runners are in the second car. Lets just say those 6 runners get real close real quick. The total distance of the race is 198 miles. This takes about 29 hours and 15 minutes if you are the "There is always money in the banana stand" team. I had so much fun and I can't wait to do another one. Enjoy these lovely pictures.
Here is the whole group!!!
We're a little tuckered out! You can't tell but I can't move, I was so sore.
Our car minus one and the driver
Some guy was spray painting the Ragnar sign on people so we thought we'd get one.
Here is our car...everyone this time. We are all just so funny. We had a great car. Very good at cheering and handing you water while running your leg. Best car EVER!!!
This is while we were waiting for Brad to run by. It was so pretty.
It was my turn to give Alison some water while she ran up this huge hill with a bunch of dust. She did amazing.
Maddie, Brad, and I in the back of the truck.
This is me running my first leg 5.1 miles. I will never run in pig tails again.
4 comments:
Great Job!!! We are so proud of you!!!
YEAH!!! and I love the last sentence of your post
Shayla, I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to do the Ragner. Great Job!
Way to go Shayla. That is so inspiring and makes me want to run more as soon as it cools down a tad bit. Love ya.
Mer
Post a Comment