Friday, April 1, 2011

What's a girl to do...

Yesterday, I got home from a very long and stressful day of school, work, and more school. After school, the second time, I got to take a small break and celebrate my friend Jeff Lutz's birthday at The B.O. (Brick Oven for those that aren't in the Matthews family and don't understand our language). I went back to my office for another almost 4 hours. I didn't go there to work, I went there to study. Lately, the library hasn't been doing it for me, I get too distracted. When I am in my window-less office I know I won't be disturbed and I can focus so much better there. Anyway, I came home and looked in the mirror and I just thought to myself...."What's a girl to do?" Well, I saw what you see here, a paper clip to hold my bangs back and a rubber band as a ponytail holder. I didn't have a ponytail holder or a bobby pin with me. And at the end of my day the last thing I want is this crazy hair in my face. (Only 4 more inches and I get my favorite hair cut back). So, when you have nothing else but office supplies, get creative. The funny thing is I love office supplies and my parents used to and probably still do shop at an office store for me for Christmas and birthdays.

3 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

I love it! You are very clever.

Love Mom

Kyle, Alicia, and Jaxson said...

very creative shayla! Jaxson was impressed with your oh so brilliant solutions!

Michael Barney said...

You're going to cut it? I really like it long! But I guess maybe my opinion isn't all that important. But still!