Sunday, April 24, 2011


There has been a lot going on lately. Here are some of the highlights. I will be done with finals on Wednesday, I am so excited. I hope you all enjoyed your Easter Sunday!!
Julie graduated and it was so much fun to see her at her graduation. She has left me for the summer and it's oh so sad without her.

It was bring your nephew to work day. I got to watch him for a while at the office. He was such a good boy.

I had a minor run in with the curling iron.
I made Julie a going away cake. Her favorite chocolate with chocolate frosting. The cake say's "Jules, I know you are my bestie! Shayls" Julie likes it when I bare testimony about our friendship.
It was our friend Taylor's birthday on Friday and we made him a cake. It tasted oh so good.


On Conference weekend it was so nice outside my roommates and I were playing in the yard.

One more group date. The last one for the semester. Nothing like classic staking.
My roommate Lindsey had her year end piano concert. She did such a great job.

4 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

That all looks like so much fun!!! We love you!!

Michael Barney said...

Woohoo! Yeah Shayla! Lots of pictures are always good so thanks for sharing. It's summertime!!!

Janene Wilkey said...

Watch out for the curling iron! Congrates on finishing yet another semester. You are super!

Alison Spencer said...

I miss you. I just really miss you.