Monday, March 7, 2011

Today is the day I have been waiting for, for five year almost exactly. I lost the 20lbs in about four months, I gained five years ago. I now weigh the same as it says on my driver’s license, when I was 16 years old. That's a great feeling. I am almost to my goal of a size six. I haven't been that small since Jr. High or my Jr. year of high school. I can't remember. I got really skinny when I played soccer my first year but I don't remember the size I was but I know I was a size six sometime in Jr. high. Okay, I have rambled on and on. My bike these days is like a bad addiction. I am not too keen on my bike trainer because I get super board really easily but this past little while I am loving every second of it. I just feel like I could ride forever. I can't wait to start riding outside again. My front room is lovely but the canyon seems so much nicer.

(Tomorrow I will post before and after pictures but I have to stop avoiding my homework that is due tomorrow.)

3 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

Congratulations! That is an awesome accomplishment! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Cami said...

That is amazing!!! Congrats!! I need to get on that wagon!

Laurel said...

Shayla, I'm so proud (and jealous!) of you!