Here is the latest news!!!

I had to take Grams in for an MRI, she was not super excited about it but she was quite the sport.

Phil and Cindy were nice enough to invite me to Moab on their family trip. Yes, I am family but you know, their immediate family. We camped and the first night it rained so we went out for pizza and ice cream to stay out of the cold until we went to bed. It was so much fun, even if I did have to sleep on the ground for two nights. I had so much fun I didn't even really notice.

Checking out Slick Rock the night before.

I met the family were they where mountain biking. I had about a 30 mile ride with some hills which is what I am working on this season. It was so great!!

Rock climbing!!

Classic Shayla picture, we are all at the arch!!

It was so windy!! Some of the wind was so bad it was hard to stand up straight. Thank you for letting me go with you for spring break. It was a much needed vacation.
1 comment:
I am glad you had fun!! I love the pictures.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment