Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Okay, so yesterday in my cooking class I skinned and de-boned a very large salmon, I mean it was huge. My teacher wasn't there so his father was our sub, it was one of the funnest classes I have been to in awhile. I was a little nervous about showing up but I had a blast. I tried Salmon. (I have tried it before but I am not a big fan of seafood) I cracked open Oysters, I tried clams and I tried scallops. Seafood is not as scary as I thought. It was a really fun day.

3 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

I am proud of you for trying something new, and having fun at it!!!

Miss Keesh said...

SO AMAZED you didn't faint from the smell! Yeah! One day you should try it...

Jaime said...

i am so proud that you tried something NEW!!!