Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This past weekend Julie, Ruth, Matt, and I went to St. George. We left on Friday night and came back on Saturday night. We had one purpose, to ride our bikes. Well, that was Matt and my purpose. Julie and Ruth were all about getting out of Provo and getting some warm weather. Julie's Grandparents were nice enough to let us use their home. It was so warm and so much fun!!!!
Here we are on our way down, we were super excited!!!
Julie, Ruth, and I had the best time together. Matt and IWe all went to the Temple in the morning. After the Temple we found Brick Oven and it was so good!!Matt showed us this great frozen custard place
I had a blast riding bikes with Matt. He is an amazing cyclist and was kind enough to ride with me!!! It's fun to do something together that we both really enjoy.

3 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

It looks like everyone had a great time! Thanks for the posting the pictures. Post more!

Jaime said...

you guys look so happy!

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures! You are amazing being able to manage your busy life and not miss out on the fun! Yes, we'll have to get together soon.
Janene