School is supposed to help you gain knowledge and grow as a person, right? Well, I didn't know how much knowledge I would gain in my cooking class. Last night, I butchered my first chicken and made chicken noodle soup from scratch. When my teacher was showing the class the demo I was super grossed out. When I went over and picked out my own almost frozen chicken I thought "If I knew we were doing this, I wouldn't have showen up for class today" It was actually easier than I thought it was going to be. As I put the blade of the knife on the sternum there was no going back or running out of the room screaming. Here is a picture of the end result.
In January, I had the opportunity to put my photos in a pizza parlor on Center Street, and they were part of the Provo downtown gallery stroll. That was a fun experience. Yesterday, I went and took my photos off the wall and here I am with all of them. 

In January, I had the opportunity to put my photos in a pizza parlor on Center Street, and they were part of the Provo downtown gallery stroll. That was a fun experience. Yesterday, I went and took my photos off the wall and here I am with all of them.
1 comment:
The soup looks good! You are doing all kinds of exciting things these days!
Post a Comment