
School started and I am taking 18 credits this semester with hopes of graduating in December at the latest. We'll just have to see how many classes I end up taking in the summer time. I am also still working full-time. Well as many hours as I can to make it full-time. Life is busy. In my spare time which isn't much I get to spend time with Matt. Matt is the sweetest man I have ever met. I really enjoy spending time with him. I am still living in the same house with the same roommates. Jules and I are always having a good time. Sometimes or most of the time I get really funny in the morning and the late night and on one morning let's just say I was sporting my biking shorts, rain boots, and an umbrella which is advertising for a medication that is to help you pee and it's yellow and black. It's was one of the funniest mornings in awhile. Yes, I have a picture or two and no I will not share them with the world. The next morning Jules was getting ready for Church and she was brushing her teeth and putting on a necklace at the same time...let's just say the toothbrush almost had to come to Church with us. Life is wonderful and fun.
3 comments:
Too Cute!! (You and Jaxson)
You are a busy bee!!!
Hello lady! Haven't talked to you in forever! I know you are busy, but give me a ring when you are free, would love to talk :)
Post a Comment