Friday, December 24, 2010

I am in Louisville KY for Christmas and here are some pictures of the adventure so far. I really wish all of my family could be here with my parents. I love and miss you guys!!! Marie, Ed, Dallas, Dionne, Raleigh, Madeline, Kensington, Emery, Bart, Meridith, Paige, Phoenix, Romney, New Baby on the way, Alicia, Kyle, and new baby that could be here any day now.
Grandma and I listening to my Dad play the guitar. One of my favorite things in the world!!
Mom and I standing in front of her school. Yes, my Mom goes to college.


My Dad and I were super excited at the Airport!!
Me, uncle Phil, and Carrissa enjoying our Christmas party!
My parents are just a little excited to have me for Christmas.
Me and uncle Bob. Everyone has an Uncle Bob and this one is mine.

Me and my cute little Grandma

For best results you may have to click on the picture to see them bigger.

2 comments:

Kyle, Alicia, and Jaxson said...

Well I am jealous times TEN!!! I need to be there, I have to be there, but I am not! It's OK though, I will see you and mother soon enough!

Ray and Lisa said...

We are so glad you are here!! We too wish everyone could be here!! We are having a blast!!!