This last weekend Julie and I went on our annual Temple Square date we try to do every year. This year I took this amazing man named Matt, and Julie took Travis from the ward. We started out in Sandy with taking trax up to Salt Lake. We saw The Joseph Smith Movie, which is always amazing. Then we looked around Temple Square and took some pictures. There were so many people there is was crazy. Then we ate at JB's. It was good. We were all starving. Then we took trax back to Sandy and sang all the way home. It was so much fun. The scarf and gloves I'm sporting was a gift from Matt. Thanks Matt!!
Travis, Julie, Shayla, Matt. It was Matt, and Travis' first time riding trax.
Besties, for realies not for fakeies
See how excited Travis and Matt are for their first time on Trax
Your classic picture of everyone with the Temple in the back ground.
Matt, and I in front of the large Christmas tree in the Joseph Smith Building.
4 comments:
Looks like a fun date!
Shayla, you are so beautiful! Your hair has gotten really long! It looks like everyone had a great time! Can't wait to see you next week! Tell Julie Hello!
Shayla,
I see more of you on your blog than I do in real life. Do you see the problem?
look how cute you are!
Post a Comment