NO MORE VISITS TO THE HUNTSMAN CANCER CENTER, EVER AGAIN!!!!!
Yesterday I went for my yearly check up with Dr. Hitchcock. My roommates from last fall went with me to my appointment. They went with me last year too. Well, I took my X-Ray's of my arm from this summer and she said all looks well and I have no fluid in there where my new bone has grown in. She said I don't ever have to come back, unless I wanted to. I said I like you but no thank you.
I was super excited I was jumping off the building!!!
We are really good at taking the exact same picture as last year, this year.
Julie, Me, Keisha, Su, and Jay. We went to Crown Burger and played fortune cookie. Same as last year.
3 comments:
That is such great news!!!! Congratulations!!! We love you!!!
Yay!
Shay Shay! I love you! And I miss you!
Post a Comment