These last couple of weeks have gone by so fast. Work, School, and well just life. My apartment from last fall had an apartment date which turned out to be more like a party because we added like 3 or 4 other couples to the mix. We played glow in the dark Frisbee golf, decorated cupcakes with our eyes closed and played catch phrase. We wanted to make our Frisbee's glow in the dark so we got some glow sticks and broke them open and hoped they would freeze or dry onto the surfaces. Oh, we were so wrong. We ended up just taping them on. Even though it was dark it was super fun. Decorating cupcakes with our eyes closed was brilliant and super hard. I got most of the frosting on the table, also super fun. Catch phrase, well I don't know what to say about that. The boys always win and the girls even practice on our down time. We'll get them next time.
I am super excited for Thanksgiving break. That means there is only a few more weeks of school. I am super excited. I don't know how many time I can say that. I am going with Julie and her brother Jeff to Preston, Idaho for Thanksgiving. I'm not going to lie, it sucks not having your parents in town. I don't feel bad about imposing on my parents for Thanksgiving because that's what you are suppose to do..right?
Alicia turned 24 and Bart turned 29 yeah baby!!! I went up to Alicia's for her birthday we made homemade pizza and had doughnut cake which was super good. Julie and Jeff were kind enough to come with me to celebrate this wonderful day for Alicia.
Today is my mothers birthday!!! Happy Birthday mother. My mom IS THE GREATEST MOTHER EVER!!! She has been through so much with me and tries to do everything possible to help her children out. I love you mom!!
1 comment:
Sounds like you are having a lot of fun! Thanks for the birthday wishes!! I love you!!
Post a Comment