Life is happening and happening fast. I can't believe that tomorrow is November. It's been almost a year since I left to go to Canada. I can't believe it. As long as I can survive this semester I can do anything. I better be able to. Next semester is going to be just a
little bit more crazy. I am trying really hard to graduate in August and most of the classes I have left are spring only. It won't be too bad because they are all Hospitality classes and those are nice and NOT MATH.
Two weeks ago I went out on two dates in a row and well that doesn't happen all the time. On Thursday it was a lunch date and also a blind date. That was fun and he was super funny. On Friday night it was our apartment group date and that was a blast. The theme of the date was "All the things your nazi parents wouldn't let you
do even though it's not a sin date" So this is what it consisted of: We went to Starbucks and got hot chocolate and then we came back to the house and played poker with candy and then we put fake tattoos on and finished up at squaw peak making homemade ice cream. It was supper fun. I only have pictures from the group date.
The last two weeks I have made sugar cookies on
Sunday. They are just so good. I just finished my month without treats and maybe I went overboard with the cookies after.
This the big group date at the top of Squaw peak!!!
We are making Ice Cream in a bag. It was a little cold but fun!!!
Yes those initials are mine. I like to think he was proud to wear those!! HA HA
1 comment:
It looks like you are having a lot of fun!! We can't wait to see you!!
Post a Comment