Monday, October 25, 2010
One of the people that inspire me the most is my Sister Marie. Sometimes I still feel like a little kid wanting to do everything my big sister does. But when she ALWAYS does cool stuff who can blame me? Well, Marie is super good at Photography and I just want to be as good as her. She is also making and selling cards with those amazing photos on them. So, I turned around and did the same thing. I figured out how to make my own cards super cheap and getting the pictures developed at Costco is very cost efficient. Well, today I put some of my cards in Flower Basket Boutique. I am super excited. Now I just have to wait and see if any of them sell. I hope so. Well, I just thought I would share the good news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool! I want to see them
Good job! I hope you sell a lot of them!
Post a Comment