This is where the magic happens at my job. This is what I look at for 4 hours a day. Come fall it's back to full time. It's a little dark. I came in this morning and one of my lights are out. As you can tell, I can't get enough of the posted notes. I love office supplies, when I was younger my parents used to and probably still do shop at a office store for my gifts. I love anything you can put in an office. Maybe that's my I am not much of a pet person. I care more about office supplies than checking up on my dog Babe. Ha ha !!! I tried to be a pet person but once again my Dad came to the
rescue and took care of him for me. Thanks Dad!!!
1 comment:
You have always liked office supplies. You like to be organized and keep things in order.
You are a sweetheart.
Post a Comment