Friday, April 23, 2010

This is my last night in Campbell River and I just wanted to say that I am having a great time here with Julie and I am going to miss Canada even though I am excited to go back to America. I really have had a great time here in the ole Canada but life must go on. I will miss the Knowles family more than they will ever know. They have been so kind to me and I will never forget them. I can't wait to see then someday at my wedding. They already R.S.V.P ed. Here are some pictures of the ending of the adventure.The whole happy family

Julie and I's really healthy lunch at DQ.
Julie was sick....but is feeling better now.

2 comments:

Derek and Andrea said...

Julie's pregnant, isn't she? I knew it! That's why she fled the country! ;) I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shayla, we are thinking of you and hoping you are having a fun and safe journey home!
Cathy and Karen