Tuesday, April 6, 2010


I love my new note book computer and my favorite part about it, is the web cam. I have downloaded Picasa and you can take pictures and video with. I love it. Here are some of my favorite ones.


I was bored again. There's nothing like being in Canada by yourself.
I was getting quite bored working all day on my paper, that is taking me forever. Who knows if I will ever take a cruise after writing this paper on Cruise ship dumping.
Bored in economy class.
Here is me and some of my classmates. There are only a few other people in my other classes. But this is about it.

4 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

I love all the pictures! You are so beautiful! It will all be over soon. Endure to the end well.

Kyle, Alicia, and Jaxson said...

I love your hair. It is getting long. When you get home you are NOT allowed to chop it off. You can trim it, but I think you should grow it out! Can't wait to see you!!

Alison Spencer said...

Shayla, I did not know you got a new computer. I feel this is something I should have known. And...I MISS YOU!!

Michael Barney said...

You got a new computer! And I thought I'd point out to you that all your classmates are girls...