Thursday, April 2, 2009

This is my F.H.E group at the Oscars. We got all dolled up and watched our movies that we made. It was really fun.
Macsen and I were the stars of our film and we biked around the world and fell in love. A classic BYU film.
Well, don't I just look wonderful. I do want to mention that my hair is done and looks good. I knew I was going to feel crappy so I thought I should at least look good. For those wondering, I had a scope down my throat. This is me trying to convince the nurse I was doing okay enough to take out my IV. I hate IV's and it was the first thing I asked the nurse, to take out my IV. I went home and slept all the way there and then from 10A.M to 6P.M. That was just from the anaesthetic. Then I went to sleep that night without a problem.
No, I'm not 3 years old again. Every year on March 31 I celebrate one more year of being tumor free. March 31 is the day I finished treatment. Some might say that's a little silly, but I don't care. Thanks to Megan, Lee, and Suzanne for being there with me and eating my cake. 3 YEARS!! YAY!
Newest Craze: P90X. Kat bought it off of a infomercials. It makes you ripped quick. The host is Tony and he gives us lots of good advice like "Don't smash your head in, let someone else do it" That was when we were using weights. He always encourages us to "Bring it to the people"

5 comments:

Derek and Andrea said...

Let us know how this magical P90X works out for you all! It's not cheap!

The Oman Family said...

Yay for 3 years!!

Jaime said...

i totally laughed out loud when i read about your latest craze. ha ha! dont smash your head in.. let someone else do it. ha ha.

why were you in the hospital, my shayla beth?! :(

and yea for THREE YEARS! (did you know march 31st was when i fell off the balcony? yep. but i believe it was FOUR years ago. and i dont want to celebrate being smashed. but, i like that you celebrate your accomplishment.)

made sweet said...

okay. i adore you. we need to get together and chat again. i know you were trying to get a hold of me for a while there...i'm terrible at getting back to people and such. but i seriously want to see you.

and CONGRATS on three years!!! i think it's awesome that you celebrate it. you're a doll.

Jesse and Emily Havens said...

Shayla! Congrats on 3 years! I remember we were at ComedySportz together when you were celebrating one year and I thought it was awesome. I miss you! I don't know when I will be in Utah next, but I will try to give you a call!