Tuesday, April 21, 2009

If my family were super hero's this is what we would look like!!


Dad's Super power would be to become invisible because when he turns to the side you can't see him. SIZE M not a L.



Super power: Make contention go away.
Super Power: Shoot boogers out of finger A.k.A booger man
Super Power: Fly
Super Power: To make people smile
Super Power: To wrestle all people and win every time.
Super Power: Make anyone laugh
Super Power: Karate chop anyone at any time
Super Power: Swim at super speed
Align CenterSuper Power: Make cards at super speed
Super Power: Dance her way through any building or heart
Super Power: To watch moomie on demand at any time any place.

Not everyone was there and I forgot one person there so if you were not on this page please send a picture to me with your goggles on and I'll add you for the full affect of the Matthews' Super powers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha, I love it! Who needs the incredibles when we have the "Amazing Matthews'" Woohoo!

Love,

The "Super card maker" and her husband "Super Karate Chop dude".

Ray and Lisa said...

I love it! You are so funny! Wouldn't it be nice to really have super powers?

Love Ya

Jaime said...

what an AMAZING post! very clever!