Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 1, 2009 was a sad day for Shayla Beth. I sold a piece of me, that I thought I could never let go of. It was hard parting with it. We had traveled to so many far and wide places together. I have spent a lot of time caring for and keeping up this part of me. For sometime I couldn't use it at all but during that time I would dream about it all the time. I know that everyone DOESN'T care for their bikes like this, but I do. I know my roommates are excited for us to have some more room in the living room. I sold it because I bought a new carbon fiber bike frame. I was just waiting to sell my old bike to get the money to put new components on the new one. This is the new love of my life.



This is seconds before it was taken out of my life forever. ( I know it's a little dramatic)


This is my new (new to me, old for someone else) bike frame. I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Ray and Lisa said...

We know you loved that bike, but you will have fun getting the new one in shape!