Over the last couple of weeks I have had some free time. In this said time, I've been to see a few movies. One of my favorite things is to watch movies in the theater. I like it because you get lost in the film and it is like you're living someone else's life and not my boring one. So here is what I think about he movies that I have seen in the past couple of weeks.
Seven Pounds- Staring Will Smith. I loved Fresh Prince of Bel-air but this was nothing like it. In Fresh Prince I laughed until I cried. In this movie I just cried. So depressing. You are in the dark for two hours and then the last fifteen minutes they let you in on what's going on and then it's just like okay I would have rather stayed in the dark.
The Benjamin Button one- It was good, long but good. I was entertained. I think it should have ended kinda different but all in all it was an okay movie. If I watch it again I'll wait until a free night at the Red Box. Oh yeah maybe I liked it because Brad Pitt is so so good looking. Yup that's it.
Forever Strong- Loved it!! Can't wait to own it. I love inspirational movies that have to do with sports. Great message. It was made well. Just go and see it at the dollar show you won't regret it.
These are the 3 major ones that I have seen in the theater. It was a learning experience. Go see Forever Strong!!!
2 comments:
Love your reviews! And I saw all three of those movies with you (okay, we saw Forever Strong together way back in October, and I know you saw it again without me, but still)!
go see Australia-you won't be sorry-plus hugh jackman is cuter than brad pitt
Post a Comment