
This past weekend my roommate Megan, my friend Michael, and I woke up really early and left for Vegas. The car pulled out of the parking space at about six A.M. That is so early. We stopped in St. George to drop our stuff off at my sister, Alicia's place and headed to Vegas. I've been to Vegas twice before and promised to never go back. I find it very dirty and it makes me feel uncomfortable. I went anyway. It was Megan's first time, I thought I should be there for her. So we walked on the strip for eight hours. That is one long strip. After a fun filled day of walking through casino after casino and avoiding looking up and avoiding looking down we headed back to St. George. Once we got back to my sister's house we all showered and visited with Alicia and her husband. The next day we all slept in and went to Church at one with Alicia and Kyle. Brother Rasband spoke, he's an Area Seventy. Then we went and ate dinner and then went to the Temple and visited in the visitor center. There were two really good movies that they were showing, The new Gorden B. Hinckley movie, and a movie called The Stone Cutter. Both are amazing. Then we just played games and hung out with the very nice Alicia and Kyle. They were nice enough to let us stay with them. Monday we wanted to go for a little hike. We wanted to hike the "D" for Dixie. So, we just about made it to the top and all of a sudden I hear someone yelling at us. I looked down and there was a man yelling "If you don't move this car, I'm going to have it towed." We thought that was a little rude. But we hurried down the little mountain and the guy had called the police and the policeman thought that was a little crazy. He claims we were on private property. We had parked right before the sign so we thought we were okay. The nice policeman let us go on our merry way. Then we went and ate at In-N-Out. It was so good!! We sat outside in our shorts, sandals, and short sleeve shirts. It was so nice and warm. We didn't want to leave. One last thing, on the way home we saw a dog get hit by the car in front of us. It was gross and scary. Megan and I screamed and I'm pretty sure Michael did to. It was so much fun and I didn't want to come home. Enjoy the pictures.
5 comments:
I love it. Especially the side not about the DOG!!! Oh man, I am never going to forget how far that dog flew!
Glad that you weren't incarcerated for all of your felonious acts...
What? No photos of the dog? Didn't you say, "Enjoy the pictures?"
Hmmmm....always promising, never delivering.
fun weekend!
i'm so glad you guys got to go! it sounds like you had such a fun time!!!!
I want to go to In-n-Out!! Yummy!!!
Post a Comment