
This picture is of some shoes I own but have only been able to wear them out of the house once because I don't really have any toes to support my body in these things. If they didn't hurt so much I would wear them almost everyday. I love them.
These are just some of the places my feet has taken me, I have more feet shots from where I've been but I just picked a couple. Here they are!
I don't know about you but I take my feet wherever I go. I also I have a really really bad shoe fetish. If I could buy a pair a shoes a day I would. Here are some pictures of me and my feet and where I've taken them, or should I say where they have taken me. I can't go anywhere without them.
I call this my Self portrait because for me my feet are a (big) thing for me. That may be funny to you because I wear a child size shoes. Everyone always brings it up just because 25 year old with kindergarten size feet. It's something I am known for. I don't mind but I really like to take my feet everywhere I go. And I have some really cute shoes and feet, and toes.

2 comments:
you sure do! i love those little guys. and i love you.
What a cute idea! I wish I had done that for China, I have a good shot of my feet in Africa, all dirty and covered in paint thinner and cement :)
Post a Comment