Yesterday I was so tired all day long. All I wanted to do was go to sleep. On Tuesday night my roommates and I stayed up way to late having to much fun. I went to work and taught foods. I went home and Megan, Brad, Kat, Michael, and I ate pizza and watched Love Actually (edited). It was so much fun. I am surprised I didn't fall asleep during it but we were eating too, so generally that keeps you up. Then I went to the store for my friend Scott. He is sick so I went and had a visit with him. I came home and went running with my friend Michael. After I went running I was so hungry I went to the store to get some food, I was out! When you open my cupboard it's empty. While I was at the store I saw a pie crust and I was like "I WANT PIE", chocolate pie. So I went home and made pie at 11:30 at night. I'm at work right now but I can't wait to go home and eat my pie. I just might eat the whole thing. I LOVE chocolate pie.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Late night pie!
Yesterday I was so tired all day long. All I wanted to do was go to sleep. On Tuesday night my roommates and I stayed up way to late having to much fun. I went to work and taught foods. I went home and Megan, Brad, Kat, Michael, and I ate pizza and watched Love Actually (edited). It was so much fun. I am surprised I didn't fall asleep during it but we were eating too, so generally that keeps you up. Then I went to the store for my friend Scott. He is sick so I went and had a visit with him. I came home and went running with my friend Michael. After I went running I was so hungry I went to the store to get some food, I was out! When you open my cupboard it's empty. While I was at the store I saw a pie crust and I was like "I WANT PIE", chocolate pie. So I went home and made pie at 11:30 at night. I'm at work right now but I can't wait to go home and eat my pie. I just might eat the whole thing. I LOVE chocolate pie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
For some reason, your pie looks bluish/purplish in the photo...makes me crave huckleberry pie.
Mmmmmm.
Oh man, you are crazy! And that is okay, because so am I...haha Hope the pie is deliciouso!
It looks good, did you use the cooked or instant?
Post a Comment