


Let me first start off saying I am so sorry for all the bad grammar, and spelling. I not so good at those ones!!!
So, most of you know that I work at KneeShorts and in winter it doesn't get very busy and I listen to the radio. I listen to Kbull93.3. They were giving away free Brad Paisley concert tickets and I just love Brad. Rodney Atkins and Chuck Wicks were opening for him, they are great country artist and someday soon they will have their own concert. Now, that would have been a great show I thought to my self. Well, as I was just sitting there one day at my dear work and they said "if you are the 93rd texter you will win Brad Paisley tickets" well I have been trying this for some time now so I already had it in my phone and ready to go. About two minutes after text messaging I got a call and it was Shotgun Jackson letting me know I was the winner. I was so so so excited. And yes I had to do the MOO. So embarrassing!
I took Meridith. She also loves Brad! Here are some pictures and video from that fabulous evening out.
I had such a great time and I am so glad that Meridith could go with me.
4 comments:
Shayla!! I am so so jealous you got to see Brad Paisley. Thanks for putting that video up of that song. I just love it!!
I am glad that you are putting such cute pictures on your blog! Keep up the good work!
Mom
Shay-Shay...you probably thought I'd never find this place, however, I proved to be a bit more savvy than you perhaps first thought.
Shayla, I'm so glad you decided to take me with you to the Brad Paisley concert. I had such a blast!! I'll always remember our night of country fun!
Post a Comment