






Alright it's been over a month and well, a lots have happened. I moved out and I am loving it. I am working at KneeShorts and Comedy Sportz. I am looking for a third part time job. Yes, I need one because well it called money and it would be nice to have some savings. I am going to school full-time and will graduate in April with my associates degree. I am so excited that I don't have to go to UVSC any more. Just because I am excited not to be going to UVSC doesn't mean or have any idea of where or what I am going to do with my self. On Sunday I had Emily Dennis and Blake Anderson over for dinner and it was so much fun. Here are some pictures from that wonderful event. I am taking a piano class and it is so much fun. I hope by the end of the semester I will be able to read what those black dots on the sheet mean and it will sound the way it is suppose to. There are some pictures of when my roommate Tatiana and my cousin Alana came over for the Sunday before Blake and Emily. The one with Alicia, me, and mom on New Year's Eve. Yeah we played a game and watch a funny funny movie.
1 comment:
Shayla, love the pics and the crazy girl wearing your white coat. I can't wait to hear you play a song for me on the piano sometime too.
Post a Comment