Ok, so I know it's been awhile but I have been a little busy. I finished my finals and I think I did pretty well. I had a couple of job interviews but I decide to just work more where I am at. I am moving out with my friend Tatiana Quinn. I move in on Jan. 2, 2008. Last night I went to the Comedy Sportz Christmas party. I am excited for Christmas and all that come with it. I am very grateful Meridith and Bart let me come over and visit with them and they give me advice about school, boys, and life in general. I love hanging out with Paige and Phoenix. I am glad Meridith lets me hang out with her. We always have a good time. On Sunday I really enjoyed celebrating Kyle and Meridith's birthdays. I love when we all get together. I always have so much fun. Alicia and kyle was nice enough to let me and my date come over and play games with them. It was so much fun. I am so glad I got to see Dallas and Dionne and the girls and I am glad they are all felling better. Good times!!
No comments:
Post a Comment