Monday, September 16, 2013

The wedding!!

It's been pretty busy and I know it's been a super long time since I've posted anything! Married life is awesome! Clay and I are very happy and excited to be married with one another. We really had the best day of our life the day we got married! It was perfect. Spending a day filled with love, family, dancing and good food what more can you ask for. We enjoyed or reception in Louisville and our open house in Provo. 

Life has been crazy. Clay was in school all summer I'm working full-time and I started teaching a spin class and we went in our honeymoon and just one thing after another. Which all deserve a post all in there own and I will... I promise. But back to the wedding! Here are a few pictures of the best day of our lives!! 

1 comment:

Ray and Lisa said...

You both look extremely happy, and those are awesome looking cakes!!

Love you!