Monday, September 23, 2013
Rough transition
In February my poor little Geo died for the last time. It left me without a car for about 2 months but really that just gave my dad and Clay an opportunity to serve by taking me and picking me up from work. In April I got a new ride.... Honda Accord baby. New car new state new license. Lame!! This was the last thing I had from Utah. I was holding on so tightly. I walked into the DMV and it hit me the tears started to flow. I couldn't contain them. It was finally my turn and I could hardly speak. The lady behind the counter was very concerned and asked me "are you being held against your will?" I didn't know it looked that bad but I guess it did. In my picture I'm crying and every time Clay see's it he asks me if I'm being held against my will. I still answer no.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So... when my little green honda died, i was SOOOO sad. i sat in the back and mourned a little bit. i felt lame for mourning the loss of a CAR. but i've had that car FOREVER! so many memories. it was like, my best friend! so i totally know how you feel :)
Post a Comment