Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My grandparents have been in town and it's been really fun to visit with them. I have also found a job that will start at the end of this month and I am excited to get back to work again. Here are a few pictures of what is going on as of late!!
Grandma and Grandpa in front of the Louisville Slugger Museum 


Mom, Grandpa, and Grandma waiting for the factory tour to start

I have a the same picture taken when I was in Louisville in the year 2001

Look at the stance, man I am good. 

Grandpa and Babe Ruth

Here we all are after the tour

Mom and I with the big glove

Mother with her mother

Grandpa and I

Grandma and I

Mom and her Dad

My friend Debbie and I. She just got 3 trophy's 

Clay and I, Memorial Day weekend at his parents 

2 comments:

Kyle, Alicia, and Jaxson said...

Yay!! Grams, Gramps, mom, dad, and you are the BEST!! I am sad I missed the party!! maybe next time!

Ray and Lisa said...

We had a great visit! Lots of fun!