Starbucks,
will they call me out....the only customer to not buy anything for the 3rd time
in a week? Great meeting place, horrible smell! The funny thing is I
walked in this morning and was disappointed, my seat was taken. I like the tall
table chair combos. Today I just couldn't get use to the normal size table.
Sad! I didn't like the creepy man with the goatee's view of me from
his tall table chair combo. Maybe it was just envy...jealously? I kept looking
to see if he was done with his coffee-or drink of choice and hoping he wasn't
the man I was supposed to meet. They should really have tables for one. All of
the tall table chair combos for 3 or 4 people were taken by only one
person. I am at one of 6 or 7 table chair combos for 4 people taken by just one person. Now that I have been sitting here for about ten minutes I have decided
you clearly can't sit on the couch, or the single comfy chair combo in the middle of
this place unless you’re with a group. Starbucks, complicated, but a great
public meeting place- corner of Blankenbaker and Shelbyville Rd.
No comments:
Post a Comment