With school work and a ton of other stuff going on I am just running around like crazy. I am getting ready for a very busy October and this is my last month where I am living. My roommate is moving and she signed the lease. I will be homeless one month from
today!! Here are some pictures of what has been going on.
Julie loves sweets!! I did a candy bar for her!
Jeff is a very talented singer. He needed a capo so I helped him out so he could sing us a song. There is a video of this that is super funny and maybe someday I'll share it but for now just enjoy the pictures.
3 comments:
Oh Shayla, Shayla! It's been awhile. in 3 weeks time though we're going to have the time of our lives, right?!
You may be busy, but you are as beautiful and funny as always!
Love you!!!
Um, cute cute, girrrrrrr. I miss yo face! I'm so glad it looks like you are having a blast in p-town. Homeless? We got to find you a house girl. You could always come live wtih meee! :)
Post a Comment