Monday, September 19, 2011

They call me wonder woman

I did the Wonder Women Century on Saturday. There is nothing like starting off your Saturday morning with a 100 mile bike ride, I know it and you know it. I took an hour off my time from the last century I did. YEAH!!! I think the new pedals, shoes, helmet, gloves, handle bar tape, and the loss of 20 lbs helped.




Here I am getting ready for the race!!!

Here is the view from my bike. This was right before this cute little lady asked me if I worked for the Post office. She said she really liked my bike. I just explained that I don't work for them but there was this team awhile ago....


Instead of medals, for the all woman ride, they give us jewelry.

4 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

Way to go!! Good job!! You are amazing!! That is a cute bracelet too!

Miss Keesh said...

Congrats Shayla Beth!

Anonymous said...

you're my hero! :-)

Lindsey said...

Um, so jealous. You should totally move out east and we could do this together! That is my goal in the future when I start making money. That is pretty incredible, CONGRATS on finishing!!!