It's been a little crazy around here. I moved, started school, my best friend came back, and I finally got to go to Mack's Inn for a short but very good visit. Here are some of the highlights of what has been going on.

This is Mads (short for Maddie) and I at a crepe place watching a friend play his guitar. It was such a fun night. Ale's (short for Alison) and Katy were also with us.
Julie turned 25!! My Birthday gift to her was a manicure. She likes to have nice nails to show everyone her engagement ring. We had a blast.
This is Jaxson and I having some quality time together. Isn't he just the cutest thing you've ever seen.
Mads, Ale's and I went to see Aida. It was so good. We just had a blast.
I got to go on a quick trip up to Mack's Inn with my Aunt Susan. We went up there to spend time with Nathan for his Birthday. We spent some time at West Yellowstone as usual. We watched the play and saw old friends. It was so much fun. That night we drove down to stay with Susan's College roommate. She and her husband were so nice. In the morning her husband invited Susan and I for a ride in his four seater airplane. I was so excited. It was beautiful and a great experience. I have never done anything like that. We flew over Rexburg and up and over Island Park and we went right over Mack's Inn. It was a wonderful day and a great time.
5 comments:
You have been having a lot of fun!!
Blogs need a "like" button. Fun stuff Shayla!
you look so pretty in the first pic! you always have so many adventures!
I agree with Jamie- your hair is so long and GORGEOUS, and you look awesome :)
Good times flyin' high!
Post a Comment