My parents came out so they could visit Alicia and I but also so they could be there when I went through the Temple. My friend Jaime, Brock and my great Aunt Louise came as well. What a great day!!!
SHAYLA!! I was totally blog stalking you and can't wait to see you for real! I am so happy you went through the temple. Its awesome! Congrats and I will be seeing you soon! Love, Megan
8 comments:
It was a beautiful day!!! We love you!!
What a wonderful day for you!!
How great for you! Its always so nice to be able to go to the temple. Happy for you!
SHAYLA!! I was totally blog stalking you and can't wait to see you for real! I am so happy you went through the temple. Its awesome! Congrats and I will be seeing you soon!
Love, Megan
You never told me! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
way to be awesome and get endowed!
thanks for inviting me! i love you!!!
What a special day! Wake boarding looked like fun too! What fun family memories.
I had no idea you were endowed!!! That is sooo exciting! Congratulations! It is an amazing thing to be able to feel the peace in the temple!
Post a Comment