Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I don't like to rant but sometimes it's all I can do to stay sane....

I think I am a patient person. I go with the flow, I try my best at everything I do. I put my whole heart into something I love and am passionate about. I have been let down completely by people or things not working out how I feel they should or at least I thought they should have. I even try to understand the other side of the story....like why things don't work out. I try to understand and not be angry with God and accept the plan He has for me. Well, I think sometimes why do I even try in the first place? One thing I am sick of hearing is.."you deserve better." "you're too good for me." What lame excuses. DON'T YOU DARE tell me you care about me and then don't. (You may very well care about me, but I would like some of these guys to prove it.) I am so sick of this, for crap sake. I know a few people that need to grow up. Do guys NOT listen to General Conference on purpose??? I think so....I don't feel bad for myself...I know, I'll get married without a doubt. It's the guys I feel sorry for. If some of these guys keep this up they will be single for longer than they like and they will look back and say to themselves " I was an idiot." I am just saying now I agree with you. You are an idiot you are now and you will be in 10 years when you're still single.

6 comments:

Kyle, Alicia, and Jaxson said...

I agree, many men are big gigantic IDIOTS. So annoying.

Ray and Lisa said...

I am glad that you will stay sane now!

Laurel said...

You go girl! Tell it like it is!

Michael Paul Bailey said...

I have a reasonable explanation, but I doubt you'll like it. ;)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to P-town, that is how it goes down, waste....of...time!

Much Love,

Marie

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Auntie Susan