I have now been in town for about three weeks and I am finally feeling settled in. I have been crazy with work and babysitting and getting all my school stuff worked out from Canada to go to school this summer. Living place to place until I could move into my apartment. Being overwhelmed with the fact I actually am back in America. I thought the day would never come. I am still getting use to living with people and getting use to going to Church with people my age, talking to boys and hanging out with boys. That hasn't happened in 4 months, it takes a little getting use to. Don't get me wrong I like it. I stay up too late and wake up too early. My roommates and I have been doing this ab work out just about everyday so that's nice to try to get a six pack. Ha ha
Here are some pictures of what has been going on.
First things first. This picture is for my dad. One of the first days I was home I went through my storage unit and got rid of a bunch of crap. Dad, I know you are so proud of me.
Shayla, Nicole, Clint, Mike, Ryan
We went mountain biking up Big Springs
A classic Shayla shot. Our feet went with us, I just wanted you to know. HA!
My Cousin Allana went into the MTC. It was so sad when Alicia and I dropped her off. You just drive to the curb and missionaries take the new missionary's stuff and you hug and they're off.
I have been getting together with old roommates. Just look at that mallow.
3 comments:
Shay, you will never remember your junk! Love, Dad
Glad your getting more settled. I hope you are telling those boys that you can't just "Hang out" and that they need to DATE you!! Love you.
Sugar overdose and a stomach flu later... I miss you! Come visit again. Julie gets back in, what? 2 weeks? REUNION!!!
Love ya, Keshia
Post a Comment