Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I have eaten my weight in Goldfish, Charleston chew, Sun chips, and anything I can get my sticky little hands on today. You might ask why? Well, when I get stressed out you just don't know what you'll get. This is usually what happens when I am stressed about work. I don't like to be complemented....or when people assume how great I am, when it comes to work. Just let me be me and when I do something great or if I am doing good work all the time then just let me know. I know I am a good worker. I am a good worker because I want to be but I feel so much pressure when they know I am good and they except it. When I know they know and then I am not really having things down yet then I feel like a failure. I know it seems like I have some inner issues.....I do. I also dislike cleaning up other people messes. I went away for four months and the guy that took my place did more damage in this office than anyone could ever imagine. I keep find different things. Today was on of those days. When I got the phone with a call with someone letting me what had been messed up I had to use all of my will power not to cry hysterically.





1 comment:

Ray and Lisa said...

I hope you have a really great weekend! You deserve it!!