Sunday, December 20, 2009

My trip began late....but it started. By the time we got to Ogden, we had to stop for about an hour. The fan on my blower for the heat stopped working. Kirk and I stopped by Auto Zone to see if it was an easy fix, well it wasn't. The heat works it just doesn't blow. I also had 3 blankets on my lap to keep me warm. We drove to Boise, Idaho and stayed at the Motel 6 where they keep the light on!!! We got up early the next morning and drove straight through. We had a great time traveling to Washington. I let Kirk drive just about the whole way. When we got to my grandparents house my Grandparents ordered Brewery City Pizza, best pizza ever.

I made a wedding cake. It doesn't look so good. But it tasted great. We had a little cake party so I could shove the cake in someone's face (just practicing) ha ha ha. I hope to make another sometime soon, and I hope it goes over better than this last time.

3 comments:

Megan said...

hey i just made that trip too!! It was fun, huh? and I especially enjoyed your video of the road and the blasting music. it was nice :)

Jaime said...

i'm glad you made it! you will be missed!!

Julie said...

The cake was not ugly - it was the cutest little wedding cake EVER!! Well, you're trip sounded eventful - i'm just glad you're there safe!