Friday, December 11, 2009

My last couple of weeks in pictures

I don't even know where to start. There is so much info.. So lets start with the fact that today is my last day at work. It's kind of weird. I have worked here for 3 years. It's going to be weird not to have to go to work until May. I don't what I am going to do with myself.

My soccer team WON oh the coveted T-shirt. My Grandparent and Mom were there to see to.Mike, one of our biggest fans.Nicole and I just wanted to play, we didn't think we'd go all the way!! Nicole your a champ!!

This was my Thanksgiving. Love it!! Thanks Less
The toilet was not Thanksgiving but cleaning Alicia's apartment was!!Kyle and his cute Grandma. She loves Hallmark movies and we watched 3 with her.

My dear Great Uncle Alvin passed away last Friday. It was hard for me to go see him the night before but I am glad I did. Yesterday was his Funeral. Alvin you will be missed. This is one of my favorite picture with me and him.

Julie, Nicole, and I went up to Salt Lake and we watched the Joseph Smith movie and walked around and looked at the lights while we froze.

These bags had a different language on each one saying something about Christmas and this one is in braille. Julie is reading it.


My car broke Last Friday night int he middle of the intersection. My dear Julie had to push the car out of the intersection all by her self and people her honking and they didn't even get out and help. Julies very kind brother came and gave my car a jump but the battery would not keep the charge. So, thanks to my dear Dad I have full coverage on my car and I have free road side assistance and towing. The tow truck man was very nice and helpful. Julie and I were on our way to the oh so delicious In and Out Burger. We did finally get there. Julies brother went and picked up her car and all was well.

3 comments:

Ray and Lisa said...

You have had a busy week! Congratulations on winning the championship!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU SHAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What am I going to do without you?!? DO YOU KNOW?

Dionne said...

Shayla,

You are a CHAMP! I am going to steal your t-shirt. Don't ever put it down, or I might take it!! Are there any new Hallmark movies out? I really need to watch one . . .

Love, Dionne