Sunday, August 16, 2009

This week has been full of fun and adventure. This next week ahead is full with the same.

I first want to start off by saying Congrats to my dear sister Marie. On Wednesday she was married to Ed. They were married in the Washington D.C. Temple and they are very happy!!
So, this week I've been doing a lot of fun things. On Monday night Alison and I decided we just wanted to watch a movie every night. We know that this will be impossible once school starts so we are trying to get as much movie watching in as possible. So, it's me, Mike, and Alison and movie nigh,t every night. Tuesday, I had to drag Mike and Alison to watch the meteor shower with me. We went up the canyon at about 12:30A.M. At first they didn't really want to go because it was so late. Once we got up the canyon and saw all cool starts flying above our heads, they like it a lot.

Alison, Mike, me laying on the hood of my car watching the cool meteor shower.

Friday we didn't watch a movie, we went to ComedySportz instead. I took some people that had never been.
Stephen, Dan, Mike, and Alison at ComedySportz and loving every minute!!

Saturday was full day. Bright and early 7:30A.M. Alison, Mike, Brad, and myself all went to Salt Lake to the R.E.I garage sale. Brad was the lucky one and found a lot of good stuff for cheap. There was some massive traffic, 5 lanes turned into 1 on the freeway, so be aware. One the way home we stopped by Costco and bought these amazing chocolate cake donuts. My mouth is watering just thinking about them. Later that afternoon, Mike, Stephen, Kelly, and I all went to Cabella's and Ikea. It were amazing. I think we were in Ikea for over 3 hours. Once we finished looking at the top floor we eat in the little cafe/cafeteria. It was really good. Then we finished with the main floor and on our way out got one of their really good Cinnamon rolls for only $1.

Me relaxing in a lawn chair at cabella's, just loving life.
This safe if big enough to hide Mike inside.
Kelly really liked this really warm head dress!!
I know it doesn't really look like it but they are in Ikea and loving every minute
We really liked trying out the beds. I just wanted to take a nap, but they wouldn't let me.
My really delicious meal at Ikea.

Stephen and Mike helping me finish my really great meal at Ikea
Kelly and I just loving Ikea

All in all it was a great week and I can't wait for movie week '09 this week. Watch for more to come.

3 comments:

Megan said...

wow, you hit like all the greatest stores ever created in one week?! REI, cabellas, IKEA, and costco? yes. great time.

Michael Barney said...

They need a thumbs up button...

Meridith said...

Awesome weekend! Yay to Marie and Ed on their recent marriage!! We're so glad you two love-birds are together forever now!!

Can't wait for you to come shopping here in Texas with some of family here. Miss ya Shayla!