
This is us having a great time and laughing so hard.

The cute couple that let me come and stay with them.

Kyle

Cute

Matching matching
My dear Sister Alicia. I went to visit her this weekend. She was nice enough to let me come. These couple of pictures will show how much fun we have together. We just hung out and went to a movie. Kyle was a peach to just be there with us.
3 comments:
Yay!!! Look at us all ready to kick a** and take names! OH. MY. GOSH we had SOO much fun! I loved that you came to visit me!!! You are so fun! I love ya tons. and remember life is a BEACH!!
Love,
Alicia
you are just goin on vacation after vacation! you party girl! you guys look so beautiful! did you to makeovers or something? I love you guys!
Glad you and Alicia had some fun sister bonding time. You do look super cute with your hairstyle. Love it!!!!
Post a Comment